This 12-week course teaches sustainable horticulture, urban greening and community building, to provide citizens with the skills necessary to increase community-supported urban green spaces. Training sessions will take place throughout various Richmond neighborhoods, through presentations, discussions and group activities.
- Open to applicants 18 years of age and older
- Training will take place March 11 – May 27
- Classes held twice a week / Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm & Saturday 11-2pm
- The registration fee is $150 – financial assistance is available
- Application Deadline – Jan 31st, 2020
- Notifications of Acceptance into the Program: Friday, February 14th
Interested? Download the training program details and complete your application below.